Reporting to: Rose Bakery Manager
Date: January 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced Head Barista and Server for our restaurant, serving seasonal organic food and beverage. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting and maintaining a stellar coffee and beverage program and ensuring the provision of the very best customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service and beverages to customers, including espresso drinks, tea, and other beverages.
- Displaying leadership among Front of House team by assisting with training and being a shining example of great customer service.
- Having extensive knowledge of espresso and correct methods of pouring specialty drinks and ability to communicate this knowledge to co-workers.
- Helping Bakery Manager with inventory of Front of House and beverage program supplies. Daily reporting to Bakery Manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Quietly industrious with discrete professional approach to service
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done and meet a high level of customer satisfaction
- Someone who is able to lead a team by example whilst upholding industry standards
- Must have an exceptional level of hospitality, a real understanding and passion for good coffee and teas
- Ability to produce high-quality beverages using a standard espresso machine, grinders, steamers, etc.
- Strong eye for detail and organisational skills, someone who strives for a high level of accuracy in a busy environment.
- Must possess a strong level of self-awareness as well as awareness around them.
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions proactively.
- Good multitasking and time management skills.